Last updated: December 28th, 2002
Books of Magic
- Why HP and the Philosophers Stone, the movie, isn't
as great as the book
- It's a great movie, but it lacks some very important scenes - 10 additional minutes
and it would have been perfect. Shame on Chris Colombus, the producer and - especially -
the screen writer, Steve Kloves. Also the DVD is way too expansive in Denmark (it's cheaper
to purchase the uk edition from amazon.co.uk even when postage is included!).
- Why the "Special Features DVD" stinks
- An excellent example of how not to do it.
- Contradictions and mistakes (Philosophers Stone)
- This section discusses some of the mistakes in the movie (cinematic), and book / movie
mistakes. Also explanations of other "mistakes" that are not really mistakes are listed.
- HP theories for the future books
- This is my theories for the next books, most of them are somewhat different than
those you see on the Harry Potter Fan sites. Also the main plot is discussed.
- The real Philosopher's Stone
- The Philosopher's Stone, Nicolas Flamel and Pernelle (his wife) are more real than
most people think. This is also the reason that it's a shame that the american title
was changed to The Sourcer's Stone.
- JKR's inspiration for Harry Potter?
- Timothy Hunter not only looks like Harry Potter, he is also whirled into a magic world
at the age of 11, and he is going to fight an evil something too.
This is just one Harry Potter fan site among many, but it is frequently updated,
and contains loads of theories for the future books.
- The Unofficial Books of Magic Index
Want to know more about the 'copy-cat'? Then hit the link.