Last updated: March 23th, 2019
Arduino Programming Tips:
- Debug Arduino Nano with debug wire
- This shows how you can modify the cheap Arduino Nano board to allow debugging
using the debug wire protocol.
- DVB-T Frekvenser for København
- Jeg kan aldrig huske hvilken frekvens/kanal de forskellige MUX'er ligger på. Så her
er listen for københavnsområdet.
PIC Programming Tips:
- ISA data acquisition card (two 8-bit I/O channels)
- This project includes a design of a 8-bit ISA I/O card that can be used for
data acquisition from various sources (2 x 8 bits). It also features 2 x 8 output
bits that can be used to control the external sources. This makes a great tool
for measuring voltages, currents, temperatures etc over a long time.
- PIC16F8x instructionset summary
- This is two A4 pages featuring a summary of the instructionset (1 page) and register
set (1 page) of the PIC16F84 microcontrollers. If you're programming the uC using
assembler this paper is much faster to use as a reference than the datasheet.